Friday, February 20, 2009

I have this infatuation...

with so many things.

One, THE FRAY. This incredibly AMAZING band that means the world to me. I've loved them since I was thirteen and I think, oh wait, I KNOW they'll be my favorite band for a very very long time.
Second, Mason Musso. It's just those red skinny jeans, that hair, and voice. That's it, there's really no context there.
Third, MUSIC. This is just, my life. It's always there and it's always just so special. Music never gets old because there's so much that people can write about meaning there's always new stuff. Music has affected my life in such a positive way and I owe everything to it.

I know this seems odd to a lot of you but to probably 5 of you, it makes complete and total sense.
Life has it's lessons and I really don't like that but I just have to live with it for now.

1 comment:

  1. haha i remember your little ~phase when you posted lots of myspace bulletins filled with his pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete