Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have you ever?

Have you ever felt like maybe the world wouldn't be different if you weren't here?
Like everyone's lives would be simpler, funner, nicer if you weren't here.
It's just beginning to feel like no one cares.
Like no one would care if I was here.
People at school are kind of....wow.
Kids either make fun of me and always ask me "Are you emo?" or some kind of nonsense like that.
Or kids don't even acknowledge my existence.
I always walk with my head down, bite my nails, and let my bangs go over my eye.
I feel like people don't want to get the chance to know me and they won't try.
They judge over the fact that I listen to any other music then rap or hip-hop.
They judge over the fact that I am not "preppy" and I won't do what a guy wants me to do.
I'm unique, I'd like to think.
I'm a lot more mature then 99% of the people at my school and I am a lot more thankful with what I have.
My family is scared of me, well my aunts and uncles and such.
They think there's something wrong with me because I'd rather be in my room writing and listening to music then be with them.
No one understands me.
Maybe I'm just paranoid or maybe I'm right on it.
I know a lot of people go through the same thing and I feel so sorry for them but its changing for me.
I'm getting home schooled next year, I'm graduating next year, I'm going to Europe this summer, and I'm changing.
I don't really like the person I am and I'm doing something about it.
Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment