I got my tickets.
Yay?
You think I would be a little happier, right?
I mean I'm happy but it just feels weird going to a show that 20,499 other people are going to attend.
And Kylie and I aren't going to the same show either. :/
I'm going with my friend Duffy which should be fun.
I know I'm going to have an amazing time and experience but just right now I'm a little iffy.
Anyway, today was pretty good.
School was actually amazing for once.
There's this boy...... :]
But then I got home and everything of course went to hell.
Like always.
Yay?
You think I would be a little happier, right?
I mean I'm happy but it just feels weird going to a show that 20,499 other people are going to attend.
And Kylie and I aren't going to the same show either. :/
I'm going with my friend Duffy which should be fun.
I know I'm going to have an amazing time and experience but just right now I'm a little iffy.
Anyway, today was pretty good.
School was actually amazing for once.
There's this boy...... :]
But then I got home and everything of course went to hell.
Like always.
"wait for tomorrow you'll be alright"
ReplyDeletethings will get better Ash. and even though you may be in company with people who don't know anything about them like you do, they can't take away the feeling they create within you when performing the music you love.
I'm a bit iffy about the show too.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had like these special headphones or something that would block everyone else out around me except for the music that the four guys I love most in the world will be playing.
I'm glad school was better as well, even if home wasn't. :/
and.. a boy! yay. ;]